I having some problem in body i can't pass

Patient : I having some problem in body i can't pass urine please help me out
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to medimetry. Thanks for the query. If you are unable to pass urine for more than 12 hours, it c ould be because of obstruction and its an emergency and you need to go to the ER as soon as possible. They will catheterise you and will investigate you for the cause and treat you accordingly. Regards.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: hi you still connected
Patient: can i show you my face picture please figure out what is this
Patient: my sugar gets too high
Doctor: Yes, you may send the pictures but I feel its an emergency and you must go to the ER as soon as possible without wasting any time.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a fever on thurday i took advil to prevent and then on friday night I have problem of frequent urination

Q: Looking for only a urologist Dr KUMAR to answer this So as a recap in mid December, she developed an ecoli uti. It...

Q: I think I have a UTI. I am on Accutance 10 mg/per day. Is there a safe antibiotic to take?

Q: 85 year old female. Has ostomy bag (bladder removed 20 years ago). Patient has had chronic UTIs in the last 6 month...

Q: Hi i have been diagnosed with e coli in my urine.I have had problems passing urine and also have a bloated feeling in...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon