I having some problem in body i can't pass

Patient : I having some problem in body i can't pass urine please help me out
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to medimetry. Thanks for the query. If you are unable to pass urine for more than 12 hours, it c ould be because of obstruction and its an emergency and you need to go to the ER as soon as possible. They will catheterise you and will investigate you for the cause and treat you accordingly. Regards.

Patient: hi you still connected
Patient: can i show you my face picture please figure out what is this
Patient: my sugar gets too high
Doctor: Yes, you may send the pictures but I feel its an emergency and you must go to the ER as soon as possible without wasting any time.