I havnt been feeling so great down there due to UTI

Q: I havnt been feeling so great down there since last week due to my UTI. Ive been drinking cranberry juice but it hasnt helped much, neither has water. If I use cranberry pills will they help? An how long will it take?

A:   Hi,

Home remedies like cranberry juice or pills may not help in severe UTI.
As you are having the problem since one week, better to get evaluated.
Clinical examination, urine microscopy and urine culture and sensitivity etc can help in finding out the causative organism of the infection and its sensitivity to drugs. According to that, treatment can be planned with your doctor's advice.

Take care.