Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I hear heartbeat in my stomach, small movement, and heartbur

I hear heartbeat in my stomach, small movement, and heartbur

Patient: I hear heartbeat in my stomach, small movement, and heartburn. Am I pregnant?

Symptoms: Heartburn, movements, nausea, short breath, tender breast, hear heartbeat, belly has dropped but barely pokes out

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Movements of the baby are usually felt only if the pregnancy is more than 20 weeks gene rally. The symptoms that you have described could be due to an early pregnancy, however they are not specific for pregnancy.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards