I heard travelling sickness or say motion sickness is becaus

Patient

Q: I heard travelling sickness or say motion sickness is because of brain doesn't coordinate with speed of the vehicle and visual effects. But I have travelling sickness only in bus, car and plane and not in train and ship. My mind can not accept jerks, shakes and breaks of vehicles. Suddenly it starts giddiness , spewing and vomiting. But as train is smooth, I don't have any problem. Can you suggest me perfect and long lasting solution for travelling sickness

Doctor