I hit my back upper neck with karate chop and

Patient

Q: I hit my back upper neck with karate chop and it really hurt and after the day i was not able to urinate properly

Doctor

A:   Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.

Are you able to walk properly? Do you have sensation in the area of your groin area? If both of these are intact, then please see a Doctor to understand the problem. There is almost no way you can only injure the bladder and not the structures around it.

Hope this helps you.

Patient: Yes i was able to walk and no problem in bowel movement and i have done ultrasound everything is normal but urine is less and i have to go toilet 4 -5 times but less urine and yellow but in morn
Patient: But in morning urine is not so less but yellow.