Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I hit my head 3 days ago on concrete after

I hit my head 3 days ago on concrete after

Patient: I hit my head 3 days ago on concrete after drinking. On my forehead above left eye. It is soft a really sore still. I feel heavy headed and restless when I sleep. Should I see a doctor

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted your history of head-injury after falling on a concrete floor.Now you have heavy head and restless when sleep.This is an indication that your should be seen by a Doctor for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations.The treatment will be done on the basis of the probable diagnosis hence made.Hope this helps.