I hit the top of my head yesterday at work

Patient : I hit the top of my head yesterday at work on the corner of a granite wall. 24 hours later my heat is still tender to touch and I have a headache. Should I seek medicke attention?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. As long as there is no vomit ing, or giddiness involved, you should not worry. If you notice any blurring of vision, or loss of consciousness, you can get an opinion then. As of now, you can Tylenol, for pain relief. Hope this was helpful, Regards