I injured my hand playing softball tonight It is

Patient : I injured my hand playing softball tonight. It is hard to make a fist and i cannot touch my thumb to my pinky finger. When i do make a fist, my ring finger knuckle is flat. It is mildly painful and swelling a bit. I am wondering if it is okay to go to the medical clinic tomorrow or if i should have it looked at now. Most places are closed...
Symptoms:  Swelling, pain, flat knuckle
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is lik ely to be fracture. It will be better to get treatment as early as possible. However you can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can visit doctor in the morning. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.