Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I injured my knee from a fall

I injured my knee from a fall

Patient: I injured my knee from a fall when I was 19 a few weeks later my brother kicked my in the same knee, over the years I have banged the injured knee i also had pain when it hit cold or in different positions I sat .. The pain did ease loads until a few moths back I tripped on a cable tie while walking my dogs I am now 27 ab since the fall the pain is just getting worse I can’t run without pain if I stand in the same spot for to long there’s pain also having my knee bent it also clicks when I straighten it or move a certain way when I walk my knee feels like it’s pulling , I have tried different pain relief non help.. I think I have added everything

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You need to get MRI of your knee to know whether you get meniscus injury. Till then you will be benefitted by quadriceps exercises and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get your vitamin D test and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.