I insert 4 cytotec virginally without doctor prescription, s

Patient

Q: I insert 4 cytotec virginally without doctor prescription, since I live in a country where abortion is illegal and consider as a big sin. I purchased the pill on a local shop and they say 4 pills will be enough for 7 weeks pregnancy. After I have the cytotec, I bleed for a day and stop. A week later I bought a pregnancy test and still result positive. A week after I took the pregnancy test, I visited a doctor to have usg. Before I told her my condition, she told me that she can't see the baby and the baby hasn't develop yet. Since I cant told the doctor that I had an abortion, I pretend that I bled last week and I fear I might have a miscarriage. And I don't think she buys it, since she keeps pushing me to admit that I have abortion of my own and make me very uncomfortable. Then, she did an usg transvaginal checking on me. I can see on the monitor that there isn't anything, and the doctor remain silent during. After that, she suggest me to take a Curretage Procedure, because of the treatment I get I don't ask any questions and quickly rush out. Is it necessary for me to go through D & C procedure? I was confused, because before she told me that there isn't anything inside me. Thank you doc, I really hope you can help me.

Doctor