Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I jammed my knee a couple of months back in

I jammed my knee a couple of months back in

Patient: I jammed my knee a couple of months back in a soccer torney and it still hurts every now and then but now i cant sit Indian style it’s like a sharp pain going through it could i have torn something in my knee or maybe have sprained it?

Symptoms: Pain

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving soft tissue injury in your knee. Treatment of it is quadriceps exercises and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get x-ray of knee to exclude bony injury. You can get MRI of knee to exclude ligament and meniscus injury. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.