I jammed my knee a couple of months back in

Patient : I jammed my knee a couple of months back in a soccer torney and it still hurts every now and then but now i cant sit Indian style it's like a sharp pain going through it could i have torn something in my knee or maybe have sprained it?
Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving soft tissue injury in your knee. Treatment of it is quadriceps exercises and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get x-ray of knee to exclude bony injury. You can get MRI of knee to exclude ligament and meniscus injury. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.