I jammed my knee a couple of months back in

Q: I jammed my knee a couple of months back in a soccer torney and it still hurts every now and then but now i cant sit Indian style it's like a sharp pain going through it could i have torn something in my knee or maybe have sprained it?

Symptoms:  Pain

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having soft tissue injury in your knee. Treatment of it is quadriceps exercises and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get x-ray of knee to exclude bony injury. You can get MRI of knee to exclude ligament and meniscus injury. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.