I just found out that my girlfriend is about 2

Q: I just found out that my girlfriend is about 2 weeks pregnant. She does not want the baby. But she also doesn't want to get an abortion. Is there a safe way to cause a miscarriage?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
The only safe way to go for abortion is medical termination of pregnancy (MTP) in a doctor's office. You would require to see a gynaecologist, who would help her in terminating the pregnancy.
Don't attempt abortion without your doctor's guidance by collecting the information through internet as during abortion, there is a risk of bleeding which might get aggravated, so a doctor's guidance is must for MTP.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy