I just found out today that while taking urine test, i may be pregnant.

Q: Hi, i just found out today that i may be pragnet by taking a urine test. But i am only 19 this year n is not ready to become a parent yet. My last period started on Febuary 11 n my period hasnt came yet this month so i think if i am really pragnet, it will be only less than a month pragency, is there any way that i can get unpregant other that surgry ? thank u

A:   Hi,

Before planning for an abortion, you have to get examined by your Doctor and have to undergo an ultrasound.
Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
After that according to the gestational age you can choose the method for abortion with your Doctor's advice.
Medical termination with tablets is possible up to eight weeks of gestation.
Usually, mifepristone followed by misoprostol tablets combination is used to for medical abortion.
So, please do consult your Doctor and proceed according to her advice.

Take care.