I just got of my period like two weeks ago

Patient

Q: I just got of my period like two weeks ago and just of today I'm bleeding again what can it be?

Symptoms:  Just a bit of cramping
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Intermenstrual bleeding can be seen due to causes like during ovulation or in other days due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal abnormalities, side effects of the hormonal contraceptive methods, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion etc, post coital bleeding, in case of pregnancy implantation bleeding etc. If the bleeding persists or repeats better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
By examination and investigations like ultrasound, gonadal and thyroid hormonal profile etc the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be taken according to the cause of your problem.

Take care