I just got out of the hospital for a stomach virus

Patient : I just got out of the hospital for a stomach virus and had 4 bags of fluid, I now feel like there is an over inflated balloon in my abdomen (severely bloated) is there anything I can do to releave the pressure
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and history. I do not think that this may be a stomach virus. It never gives so much dist ension. I would advise you the following in such a situation which is potentially serious matter. -Rush back to hospital. -Standing X-ray of the abdomen gives the clue for the diagnosis. It may be due to intestinal obstruction. -You may need urgent care, passage of the nasogastric tune, intravenous fluids and antibiotics and so on. - It is possible that an Emergency surgery may need to be done if the intestinal obstruction is present and no relieved by medical management. So rush back to the ER / hospital