I just had a full workup on a shoulder issue

Patient : I just had a full workup on a shoulder issue by ortho. Subluxation and scapular winging. They did a nerve conduction study and a CT and can't figure out what is going on. No nerve impingement, and conduction study was inconclusive. Went to a pt and he said that he couldn't do anything until the shoulder would stay in place. Every time I relax it just drops. This is very painful and I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas(neuro etc) on who to see. Or what to do?
Symptoms:  Shoulder instability winged scapula lots of pain. Shoulder won't stay up