I just had a very early misscarriage [less than a

Patient : I just had a very early misscarriage [less than a month pregnant], and i heard that it is dangerous to become pregnant again before checking my hcg levels, is this true?
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concerns. Yes, it is true that b efore planning for baby again you should wait for hcg levels become normal. Because hCG levels remains high in case of trophoblastic disease and ectopic pregnancy. Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more. Regards