I just had my right falopian tube removed March 3rd

Patient : I just had my right falopian tube removed March 3rd and I'm wanting to get a tattoo by where my scar is is it to early to get my tattoo
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is indeed very early to get a tattoo embedded on the scar site after a recent surger y. You have to wait for 6 months at least, rule out keloid formation and scar hypertrophy and then go for it. It is recommended that you take an opinion from a dermatologist before you get the tattoo done over the operated area. Hope this helped. Regards