I just had my wisdom teeth taken out recently and

Patient

Q: I just had my wisdom teeth taken out recently and am taking a generic form of demoral (50mg) for pain. I took the medicine over 2 hours ago and am still in pain and cannot sleep. Moments ago I took half of a 500mg ibprofen PM tablet. I begin to panic about how this will effect my body, will I be alright?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Demerol is a narcotic analgesic and taking Ibuprofen with it will not cause any problem, be assured.
Take a PPI to avoid the acidity.
You will be alright.
It looks you may still have an infection that is causing the pain.
Consult your Doctor to see if you need any additional medicines and get your doses adjusted.