I just had sex for the first time and he

Patient : I just had sex for the first time and he didn't use a condom, however he didn't come inside of me. I am still very worried, should I be? Also I havent got my period for the last 6 months, my family doctor isn't too worried about that however that was before I lost my virginity so now I'm scared if I am pregnant I won't know.
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. There is still a possibility to get pregnant as not all pull out or withdrawal methods are hundred percent preventive of conception, it does have a significant failure rate, rarely the pre-ejaculate or smegma may contain very few sperms, which can get you pregnant. Consider doing a pregnancy test if it has been 2 weeks post your intercourse, this will help you rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards.