I just had sex for the second time

Patient : I just had sex for the second time and about 20 mins later I noticed vaginal bleeding. Is this normal? I did bleed the first time I had sex also just a small amount over the course of one day.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is not normal to experience bleeding after sexual intercourse. It is termed a post c oital bleeding and needs investigations. It could be due to friction at sex causing breach in the capillaries around the vaginal mucosa, a cervical polyp or local cysts, hormonal changes due to birth control pills and even an early pre-cancer stage of cancer cervix and cervical inflammations. Hence, it is recommended that you see a gynecologist for an examination and get a pap smear and an ultrasound done if needed to rule out the above causes. Early treatment will cure any condition mentioned above. Hence not to worry much. Hope this helped. Regards