I just had something wired happened after a bath I

Patient: I just had something wired happened. after a bath I cleaned my ear with cotton tips and my mouth bleed straightaway and felt a bit dizzy.

Symptoms: NA

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history: (I just had something wired happened. after a bath I cl eaned my ear with cotton tips and my mouth bleed straight away and felt a bit dizzy.)I can understand what you must be feeling.It happens thus:The cotton tip might have perforated the ear drum or caused some injury to the pre-existing perforation. The bleeding thus caused travels to the mouth by Eustachian tube.Feeling a bit dizzy is common with this incidence.You may please just relax.Do not do any further thing at home.Do not instill or put anything in the ear.Get a consultation with an ENT and he would take care of further management as needed on clinical evaluation.Hope this helps.