I just had somewhat of a simple question Starting a

Q: I just had somewhat of a simple question. Starting a few years ago, when I eat bananas, my gums feel a burning sensation(almost as if my gums were cut open and I decided to eat something spicy) and my tongue gets one to two painful bumps. The burning of the gums go away after about 30 minutes of finishing the banana, but the painful bumps take a few hours. Is it a possibility that I am allergic? Also, if I eat popsicles or a flavored slush of any flavor, my throat itches and burns.

Symptoms:  Burning of throat, gums, and painful bumps on the tongue