I just had surgery to remove fibromas on my left foot.

Patient

Q: I just had surgery to remove fibromas on my left foot January 29 had a follow up with the surgery in a week later and she said it looked good clean and not infected. Can you tell me what the reason might be that my foot is really cold not showing any kinds of coloring though

Doctor

Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Thank you for your query.

If it is cold where you are staying, it is possible that blood flow will be reduced to the feet. However, there are a few conditions which prevent blood flow to the feet. These can be post surgical conditions like blood clots or bleeding.

Please consult your Surgeon to get diagnosed and get treated as soon as possible.