I just need an opinion

Patient : Okay so for the past three days I've been feeling fatigued been feeling very nauseated and have diarrhea on and off plus constipation and very strange metal taste after smoking a cig and drinking my breast hurt depending on the way I sit and very tender to the touch I'm also cramping it feels like my period is coming but honestly I have never had this happen when its that time my boyfriend said I could have a virus or the stomach flu I just want an experts opinion on this. So what do you think it could be?
Symptoms:  Nausea constipation diarrhea fatigued breast tender but when I sit a certain way uncomfortable metallic taste after smoking a cigarettes or randomly at times cramps but no period yet