I just peed and found blood in my urine I've

Patient

Q: I just peed and found blood in my urine. I've been having nausea, and cramping. what could this be?

Doctor

A:   Hi, read and understood that you found blood in urine and have nausea and cramping.

The commonest cause certainly is the stone with /or without infection in the urinary tract.
I would like to get you examined and investigated for blood, urine and ultrasonography.
These will guide us for further treatment.
Till then you are requested to take plenty of oral fluids, observe for further bleeding and start on the treatment with antibiotic and supportive treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.