I just recently got an MRI and anxious for my

Patient

Q: I just recently got an MRI and anxious for my appointment for the reading, I'm currently a 68W in the army (healthcare specialist) and I can read it.
What do you think the treatment will be; Radiologist report reads:
1. The lateral aspect of the acromion process of the left scapula does slope inferiorly and mildly narrows the left supraspinatus outlet focally.
2. Mild degenerative changes are demonstrated involving the left AC joint.
3. No evidence of acute osseous abnormality or left rotator cuff tear is demonstrated.
4. No significant degenerative changes are demonstrated involving the left glenohumeral joint.
5.The left glenoid labrum is grossly unremarkable on these images.

Symptoms:  L shoulder PN
Doctor