I just want the bleeding to stop due to depo

Patient : Hi ive been on the depo shot for a year but ive been bleeding going on 3 mo I went to the doctor and she gave me estradiol ive taking that 21 days still im bleeding
Symptoms:  Hi ive been on the depo shot for a year
but ive been bleeding going on 3 mo
I went to the doctor and she gave me estradiol
ive taking that 21 days still im bleeding
Doctor :   Hello, If you have been bleeding continuously for last 3 months from light to heavy and have been placed on estrogens but to no avail, then you must consider antifibrinolytics like tranexamic acid thrice a day for 5 days, available on prescription to allow stoppage of bleed. Though it is common to have breakthrough bleedings in form of spotting for initial 3-4 months following an depot shot but not after you have achieved amenorrhoea once. Also, another very important contributing factor is stress which can cause hormonal imbalances in progesterone levels and can be a possible cause for continues light bleeding in your case. It is suggested that you review with your physician to contemplate and discuss use of antifibrinolytics ,and take an informed option. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards