I just want the old me back, how do i

Patient : I am just wondering if i am suffering with depression, i have been docotrs previously but they said im not, this was around a year ago, i always seem down, every little thing seems to make me irritable and i feel alone all the time, i have tried changing my diet and sleeping pattern but it hasnt changed anything, i changed the contraception i am on as i was told this may cause it but it still hasnt changed, i am no longer interested in sexual activity either
Symptoms:  Lonely feeling, mardy, mood swings, upset all the time over nothing specific, irritable, loss of intimate feeling