I just wanted to get some answers If I am pregnant or not.

Patient : Had sex last dec. 10 and 14 2014, got normal period at january 3 2015 for two days, took pregnancy test january 24 2015 and results came out negative, can you still be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nausea
I just wanted to get some a...-1 I just wanted to get some a...-2
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you had menses after your last sexual encounter and your pregnancy tests were negat ive, then if you have not been involved in sexual activity after that, then it is unlikely that you would be pregnant. The present bleeding per vaginum may be heavy and may include some clots as the menses has been delayed, but this is not an abortion. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wait for your menses to reduce and watch the flow as in normal menses. If the menses in excess then you may use antifibrinolytics on prescription from you Physician to reduce the bleeding. Wishing you good health. Regards