I just was informed that my baby heart beat has

Patient

Q: I just was informed that my baby heart beat has yet to be heard and my sack is weak so monday i have to go back to the doctor for another ultarsound and blood work and they say if it do look good by then then i have to take the baby out is there any thing i can do now to help prevent loseing my baby?

Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor

Generally, a repeat scan is recommended after 2 weeks of an early scan, as only the sac appears which is later followed by a cardiac activity. In case on a repeat scan, if there is no cardiac activity, it will be considered as a miscarriage and needs termination. You can use progesterone supplements vaginally to prevent bleeding.
Consult a gynecologist for further management.

Hope this helped.