I just was informed that my baby heart beat has

Patient : I just was informed that my baby heart beat has yet to be heard and my sack is weak so monday i have to go back to the doctor for another ultarsound and blood work and they say if it do look good by then then i have to take the baby out is there any thing i can do now to help prevent loseing my baby?
Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Generally, a repeat scan is recommended after 2 weeks of an early scan, as only the sa c appears which is later followed by a cardiac activity. In case on a repeat scan, if there is no cardiac activity, it will be considered as a miscarriage and needs termination. You can use progesterone supplements vaginally to prevent bleeding. Consult a gynecologist for further management. Hope this helped. Regards