I keep compulsivly scratching my head and no one will take me seriously

Q: I keep compulsivly scratching and picking at my scalp and ears. They do not itch! I feel like I need to state that as clearly as possible because nobody has taken me seriously, which makes this a lot harder because I'm 14. Because of scratching I have dandruff and scabs on my scalp now and that makes me feel even more compulsed to pick at it. I do have depression if that might have something to deal with this. What can I do to stop scratching and picking at my scalp and ears? What can I do or use to make the scabs and dandruff go away faster?