I keep getting headaches everyday and some times sharp pains

Patient : I keep getting headaches everyday and some times sharp pains in my head and it is always in a different spot what dose this mean ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us I think that you have a migraine. This is a type of recurring headache that occurs due to a trigger factor. The trigger factor is one such as cold food, fever, injury and even exercise. You can try the following to see if it helps you: Drink lots of water Inhale steam Take in mutlivitamins once a day Take tablet Parcetamol 2 times a day If this does not help you, please see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you