Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I keep getting headaches everyday and some times sharp pains

I keep getting headaches everyday and some times sharp pains

Patient: I keep getting headaches everyday and some times sharp pains in my head and it is always in a different spot what dose this mean ?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to usI think that you have a migraine. This is a type of recurring headache that occurs due to a trigger factor. The trigger factor is one such as cold food, fever, injury and even exercise.You can try the following to see if it helps you:Drink lots of waterInhale steamTake in mutlivitamins once a dayTake tablet Parcetamol 2 times a dayIf this does not help you, please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you