I keep getting headaches starting on the back right of

Patient : I keep getting headaches starting on the back right of my head and traveling to the front right of my forehead above my eye lasting for about 5-10 seconds. Is it something serious?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If this is persistent, it is better to get a CT SCAN just to be on the safer side. Such sporadic pain can arise due to migraine, or sinus related issues. Also, an eye examination will be helpful. Hope this was helpful, Regards