I keep getting these random red spots, they're kind of

Q: I keep getting these random red spots, they're kind of like rashes they come I. random places on my hands and they go away, they are very when they show up , what is this and is there any thing I can do to make it stop?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Urticaria. Urticaria can be acute, chronic and acute on chronic. When duration of the disease is more than 6weeks, it is known as Chronic Urticaria. It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. I will advise you to get your thyroid profile, Absolute Eosinophil count, IgE levels done.
In such cases, I prefer to advise a combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.
You can share my opinion with him. I
hope it helps.

Stay healthy.