I keep going to the bathroom every fifteen min for the past three days

Q: Okay, so. I'm currently at my girlfriends house in Maine, and everyone in the house had this 24 hour stomach virus. I got it, and I was vomiting for a good 7 hours straight. A few days later, I got the urge to urinate. After that, I couldn't stop going after about 15min after I went each time.

This has been going on for 3 days. It has gotten a little better, for example: when I go, Not as much urine comes out. I've been taking cranberry pills because that is supposed to help.

Diabetes does not run in my family, or any other medical conditions like prostate cancer or enlarged prostate.

It does not hurt to go at all, It's just really strange.

Can anyone diagnose me and tell me I have nothing to worry about?
I'm really stressing out.

Do you think this is just my body trying to get rid of the remaining toxins in my body from the virus? Nobody else here is having this problem.

Is this a serious problem?

Please.. Help me.