I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of

Patient : I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of electricity spurts in my back. What could that be?
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to have developed Acute nerve Compression of Cervical Disc. The pain of c ervical disc compression radiates to arm with associated tingling and numbness. This can cause numbness in any finger/finger according to the nerve compressed. I would advise in such situation a pain killer like Ibuprofen/Etoricoxib. You should do hot fomentation of the affected area. Apply Diclofenac / Volini ointment locally. You should get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days. In case, there is no relief, you would require to get a MRI Cervical Spine done. If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methycobalamine. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy