I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of

Patient

Q: I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of electricity spurts in my back. What could that be?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to have developed Acute nerve Compression of Cervical Disc.
The pain of cervical disc compression radiates to arm with associated tingling and numbness. This can cause numbness in any finger/finger according to the nerve compressed.
I would advise in such situation a pain killer like Ibuprofen/Etoricoxib. You should do hot fomentation of the affected area. Apply Diclofenac / Volini ointment locally.
You should get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days.
In case, there is no relief, you would require to get a MRI Cervical Spine done.
If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methycobalamine.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy