I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of

Patient: I keeping getting these sudden prickly feeling like burst of electricity spurts in my back. What could that be?

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to have developed Acute nerve Compression of Cervical Disc.The pain of c ervical disc compression radiates to arm with associated tingling and numbness. This can cause numbness in any finger/finger according to the nerve compressed.I would advise in such situation a pain killer like Ibuprofen/Etoricoxib. You should do hot fomentation of the affected area. Apply Diclofenac / Volini ointment locally.You should get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days.In case, there is no relief, you would require to get a MRI Cervical Spine done.If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methycobalamine.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy