I know it might seem alittle stupid but I had

Q: I know it might seem alittle stupid but I had to ask because it's making me so nervous. Well last night I had a casual contact with a hep b patient he had an address written on some paper , he gave it to me I gave him the directions and it was over but now I can't help but thinking about this open sore on his lips and if he might have touched it before giving me that paper and I am only thinking about this scenario so do I need an immunoglobulin shot because my hbsab levels are so low ( not reactive) as I was vaccinated over 15 years ago, Thank you.
P.S. I know he is a hep b patient because the guy is a friend of a friend.