I know that this is stupid and I’m only 14

Patient: I know that this is stupid and I’m only 14. Lately I’ve realized that I have these red bumps like pimples on my mons pubis along with these white bumps too. I have shaved my pubic hair and I was stupid enough not to use any shaving cream. do you know what this is, I’m so worried. Also, I take baths every day (I dunno why) and now I’m always having discharge, it looks normal its white ish yellow… And I just seem to always be having it come out… And on that note my vigina has a strong fishy smell to it. I’m so worried and my body is growing so I don’t know if this stuff is normal or not. please help me and tell what I can do you help all this. Also yes I’ve started my periods and I have been for a little longer than a year.

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have read your query.I understand your concern.As per details, it seems th at you are suffering from a condition called Folliculitis.It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like Dicloxacillin.You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy