I know this is going to sound strange but I

Q: I know this is going to sound strange but I gave my bf oral while kind of sitting of top of him, I had no clothes on and, it was really late so I can't quite remember if he came or not, we did not have sex, he did not enter inside me at all and I never felt anything come from him it was just a little wet then we stopped. I am still a "virgin" but my vagina did come in close proximity of his penis, it did not go inside at all though, is there any chance in the world I could be pregnant? By like
Him touching it for a second, im 100% certain he didn't enter and I never felt anything drip down but I'm really really scared
I'm literally freaking out, this was last Thursday, and my period is supposed to come second week of May in like 17 days

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
No one gets pregnant by foreplay. To get pregnant, sperms needs to reach the ovum and this is possible by the activity of sexual intercourse.
So, you won't get pregnant by doing oral or any activity that doesn't involve sexual intercourse.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.