I know u can get pregnant while ur tubes r

Patient : I know u can get pregnant while ur tubes r tied but can u be pregnant while ur tubes r tied and still have a period?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possibility of pregnancy is less after tubectomy though you are having menstrual periods. Because though you are having menstruation and ovulation, as the connection between the uterus and ovary i.e. fallopian tube is cut and lighted the possibility of pregnancy is less as the failure rate of tubectomy is very less. Take care.