I landed on my wrist wrong today in basketball It's

Patient : I landed on my wrist wrong today in basketball. It's swollen but not badly. It hurts consitly and hurts really bad when applying pressure. I know it's not broken so I'm pretty sure it's a sprain. Should I be able to play a game tomorrow??
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are l ikely to be having sprained your wrist. You are likely to get help from rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You are unlikely to be able to play a game in the morning. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.