I live in Belize I had surgery Yesteday for a

Patient : I live in Belize. I had surgery Yesteday for a deviated septum. The ENT surgeon inserted plastic tubes in both nostrils. One tube is slightly trying to come out. Today I am having great pain. I have no bleeding but I am producing alot of snot out of both nostrils and down my throat. My nose is swelled. I want to remove the tubes to stop the pain. Do you think it's ok to remove the tubes in order to stop the pain?
Symptoms:  Snot coming out of nose and down throat. But no bleeding. Alot of pain and swelling.