I live in the netherlands  I had gastric bypass

Patient : I live in the netherland. . I had gastricbypass some years ago, but I have been feeling a lot of inflammation pain in my stomach. .. I get very dizzy. . I vomit a lot... please can you give me a name of any medicine in my area with diarrhea as a side effect that I can use to solve this complains thank you
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. From your history, it points towar ds two probable diagnosis: 1) Dumping Syndrome 2) Roux Stasis Syndrome- It is the occurrence of gastric atony after subtotal or partial gastrectomy if Roux-en y gastric bypass or gastrojejunostomy is done. Patients present with a fullness, vomiting, loss of appetite and weight, and early satiety. Both these conditions need CECT abdomen and you need to consult a surgical gastroenterologist for further management. As of now, you can take Syrup. Cremaffin or Duphalac 15-20 ml once at bedtime, if you have difficulties with your motion. Hope this was helpful, Regards.