I live in the netherlands  I had gastric bypass

Patient

Q: I live in the netherland. . I had gastricbypass some years ago, but I have been feeling a lot of inflammation pain in my stomach. .. I get very dizzy. . I vomit a lot...
please can you give me a name of any medicine in my area with diarrhea as a side effect that I can use to solve this complains
thank you

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

From your history, it points towards two probable diagnosis:
1) Dumping Syndrome
2) Roux Stasis Syndrome- It is the occurrence of gastric atony after subtotal or partial gastrectomy if Roux-en y gastric bypass or gastrojejunostomy is done.
Patients present with a fullness, vomiting, loss of appetite and weight, and early satiety.

Both these conditions need CECT abdomen and you need to consult a surgical gastroenterologist for further management. As of now, you can take Syrup. Cremaffin or Duphalac 15-20 ml once at bedtime, if you have difficulties with your motion.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.