I lose health, complexion and become dull

Q: Hi,
I have a feeling that i am suffering with some health problem since the time i lose weight, i become thin and my complexion is become dull, also my eyes are always tired, feel very stress around my eye area, my periods are irregular and im absolutely not active like before 2 months, all these im suffering for the last two months

Symptoms:  Feel tired always, dull skin complexion, too much hair loss, acne.

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Since you are in ill health chronically, so you would require evaluation.
If you are losing weight chronically, you should get workup done.
You might have developed Iron deficiency anemia that might be responsible for these symptoms.
You should get evaluated for:
1. Anemia
2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.
3. Depression
4. Fibromyalgia.

I would advise you to get following tests done:
1. Fasting Blood Sugar
2. Thyroid Profile
3. Hemogram
4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels.
If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy