I lost my virginity and had sex with my boyfriend

Q: I lost my virginity and had sex with my boyfriend for the first time exactly one month ago. He didn't use a condom for about a minute just to try and put the tip in, and there had been foreplay beforehand. After about a minute he continued with a condom on. That night I bled, and I bled quite lightly for a few days after. About a week or so ago I started my period, it seemed just like a normal period and I had normal cramps so I hadn't been very concerned about it, but last night I got a sudden wave of paranoia and concern and I looked up some symptoms and I was afraid that I mistook my period for implantation bleeding. The symptoms that I saw last night slightly apply to me, although I can't tell if I just think that they do because I am nervous and just feel like they do, for example slight dizziness, fatigue which can be caused by anything, headaches which I always have, and a little bit of nausea. Starting yesterday and today I have had a little bit of spotting, whenever I go to the bathroom and wipe there is just a little bit of blood, I could go without wearing a pad because it is such a small amount but I am anyways. I also am on birth control and was on it about 2 months prior to having sex, and we have not had sex since then. I have missed 7 days of birth control this month so I feel like that could also be causing the spotting and these symptoms. A part of me knows that I am just paranoid.

Symptoms:  Nausea, fatigue

Thanks for the query to ATD,

The very fact that you have been on birth control pills and that you had protected sex at that first time, and moreover you had your menses following the sexual act, it all rule out pregnancy comfortably.
The question of implantation bleed doesn't arise at all as you have not been sexually active since last 2 months now. This is more likely to be a withdrawal bleed for having missed the pills now for a week, so there is no real need to be concerned but you are not protected this cycle so you must take additional precaution in form of barrier contraception if you wish to be sexually active and avoid pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,