I lost my virginity and want to perform a surgery can i do it at anytime

Patient

Q: Dear Doctors,

I lost my virginity and want to perform a surgery can i do it at anytime or it should be few days only before marriage is there a risk stitches would open back if u do the surgery long time before marriage if i lost my virginity and want to perform a surgery can i do it at anytime or it should be few days only before marriage is there a risk stitches would open back if u do the surgery long time before marriage please advice how long exactly you can perform the surgery and is it guaranteed we are close minded community and i really appreciate your help please

Doctor