I lost my virginity with my boyfriend around 3 months

Q: I lost my virginity with my boyfriend around 3 months ago, but we had practiced oral and manual sex with each other before (we're almost 19). The point is he has quite a bit of experience at sex, and I must say he's pretty good, so that's why I think that I am the one with a problem.
The problem is this: I haven't had an orgasm through PIV sex, not even once. When I masturbate, I can orgasm within 10 minutes without clitoral stimulation at all, and my boyfriend can make me orgasm through fingering in like 3 minutes the same way (I enjoy clitoral stimulation, but not even as close as vaginal stimulation) so I know I can have orgasms without touching mi clit and I can orgasm with my partner, and that's why I just can't understand why I can't orgasm through PIV sex.
The emotional part of sex is just amazing, I feel loved, I feel special, I feel comfortable... But the problem starts when my boyfriend realizes I can't orgasm, and it's frustrating for both of us, because for me, if I don't orgasm I get cramps as if I was about to get my period, and I don't know why, and for him, he decides not to orgasm until I do, and he lasts a lot; sometimes we can have sex for 2 and a half hours straight without me orgasming, and that makes me sore and completely ruins the moment for him, because he feels selfish if he orgasms and I don't.
It's not that I don't feel anything at all, actually it feels AMAZING, but that's the most frustrating part; I can spend an hour straight feeling like I'm 2 seconds away from orgasm, but I never do. And I know clitoral stimulation doesn't help because it makes me tense up so much I push out my boyfriend's penis, and it doesn't feel good, it just makes me lose concentration about what feels the best for me (vaginal stimulation)
So I really need help... I know he can finger me and make me orgasm, but I want to improve our sex life, I really want to learn to orgasm through PIV sex, because even though our relationship is as perfect as can be and nowhere close to be based on sex, it kind of affects both of us, because he tries so hard to make me orgasm and gets so tired he doesn't enjoy it the way I'd like him to, and that tears me apart because I love him so, so much, so PLEASE give me a clue of what I could do to solve this problem.