I lost my virginty saturday and been having pains in

Patient : I lost my virginty saturday and been having pains in my lower stomach since and nipples are feelings sore and headache are very bad am I pregnant or I should have no worry & yes we used protection!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Early pregnancy symptoms appear only after 2 weeks of pregnancy, not before that. If you are expecting your cycles, in a few days the symptoms could be due to premenstrual syndrome which resembles early symptoms of pregnancy, happens just before your cycles begin and subside soon. It is recommended that you do a urine pregnancy test on missing the period, to rule out the possibilities of a pregnancy and consult the doctor accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards