Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I lost my virginty saturday and been having pains in

I lost my virginty saturday and been having pains in

Patient: I lost my virginty saturday and been having pains in my lower stomach since and nipples are feelings sore and headache are very bad am I pregnant or I should have no worry & yes we used protection!

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Early pregnancy symptoms appear only after 2 weeks of pregnancy, not before that. If you are expecting your cycles, in a few days the symptoms could be due to premenstrual syndrome which resembles early symptoms of pregnancy, happens just before your cycles begin and subside soon.It is recommended that you do a urine pregnancy test on missing the period, to rule out the possibilities of a pregnancy and consult the doctor accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards