I m 25 years old and im married

Patient

Q: I m 25 years old . and im married .. last few days im having pregnancy symptoms . and im not sure about it. my lower stomach is cramping its happening on left side.i cant grab something by my self .and i have more and more things to know any doctor that i can follow some advice's right now ? i have dizziness, and headache i tooked panadols i've checked about taking medicines in google :) . now i have 60% of pregnancy symptoms . but actually im still not sure yet. because i didnt missed my period yet.i have 6 more dayz to have my menopause ,today i got few home pregnancy test .tomorrow im going to use 1 of them. i got some information that i must wait at least 2 weeks to check my urine test for pregnancy. is that true /? how many days at least i must wait to have a real answer that its positive or negative ?

Symptoms:  Lower stomach little pain , while sit down and getup,and etc , headache , dizziness , fatigue , tired , sleepy , virginal white spotting , bloating stomach , breast tenderness and painfull to touch , back pain , lower back pain .
Doctor